15.12.2009Santeon again ‘Top Employer’ in 2010
For the second year running, the Santeon hospitals have been granted the national quality mark of ‘Top Employer’. They are included in the list of Top Employers Netherlands 2010, published by the international research institute CRF.
In 2009, the six hospitals clinched this title for the first time. The six made a joint effort to obtain the CRF quality mark. To keep current staff members aboard and attract new talent, they want to distinguish themselves as top-rate employers. This involves provisions like decent terms of employment, internal promotional opportunities and sufficient schooling and training opportunities.
CRF is an independent, internationally operating institute that collects and publishes reliable data on employers brought forth by objective research. Only employers that according to CRF meet the highest standards in HR are certified as Top Employer Netherlands. CRF publishes its reports on these Top Employers both on the Internet and as a book. Using the CRF data, employees can get an idea of opportunities on the job market and make a more prudent choice to meet their personal job and career objectives.
- Dr. D.J. Hemrika, CEO and chairman of Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis and chairman of Santeon opens the market.
- Santeon and health insurers jointly provide greater transparency in healthcare
- Six hospitals team up under the name Santeon
- Santeon aims for usable and reliable mortality rate
- Hospitals to boost nurses’ motivation